Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Progress & The Rules Of The Game

It comes in many forms, from clearing away Thanksgiving clutter to updating web sites. The clutter is mostly cleared and so I am currently working on my 'pro' Facebook pages:

LORA R FISHER | CREATIVE CONSULTANT
and
flairCreativ

with more yet to accomplish before the day is over.

The plan: to write and post a synopsis of my areas of expertise and the services I provide, and then to send an invitation to my 800+ FB friends to ‘Like’ it. 


And, to ask that they refer me to friends and colleagues when they hear of a need for
 ultra-high quality services in the areas of:
• writing|editing
• marketing|PR programming
• exhibitions|curatorial (assignments or positions)
• gallery consultation & management
• web-site consulting
• art direction

I will happily work in-house or remotely, whichever works best for my clients.

Name of the game: 

Unabashed Self-promotion 
Rules of the game:
Honesty
Integrity
Intelligence
Warmth
Transparency

and most important:
Avoid Saying Anything You Will Regret Tomorrow.

That last one is nearly impossible. I say things I regret on a regular basis. 
The good news is that most people are fairly forgiving, and the ones who are not are generally kind enough not to say anything. 

To them all, I say Thank You.


So, please refer me to your friends and associates if you hear mutterings about needing a 'creative' do get something produced or to move a project forward ... I
'm your girl.

You can also find me tweeting away on Twitter and offering professional services at flairCreativ






No comments:

Post a Comment